INDIA’S STORYTELLERS COMPETITION 2021
Rules And Regulations
Rules & Regulations:
- Entries are open for participants from all over the world, who are of the age of 16 yrs or above.
- This is a competitive category and the registrations will be closed by 23rdSeptember 2021 and participants are requested to submit their entries on or before the above date.
- Twelve participants will be shortlisted from the submitted entries and they will be declared as Winners for the competition and hence they will be awarded with a Trophy.(Note: Shortlisted participants will be informed through email)
- The winners of this competition will be invited to perform at the 10th International Film Project Festival 2021 organised by GIFFS.
- Participants shall narrate their story in Hindi , Gujarati or English language only .
- Your submitted story should be original and unpublished.
- Your submission should include the following files:
- An audio story of a minimum of 3 minutes and a maximum of 7 minutes. (File should be in MP3 format with a maximum file size of 20MB.)
- A written transcript of your story, typed in Courier font and in font size 12. (The transcript should be converted to PDF before submission.)
- Participants have to email their file at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any story that contains disrespect for a particular person, community or religion or contains violence, hatred, obscenity or nudity will not be qualified in the competition.
- Participants have to pay fee ofINR 500/- (Note that the entry fees once paid will not be refunded.)
- Fees must be directly deposited in the Bank account of DreamKreator Digital Studio at Bank of India, Adajan Branch, Surat.
Bank Details A/C. Number: 275120110000288 IFCS Code: BKID0002751
By Demand Draft Favoring of Gujarat International Film Festival Society.
- Your submitted story will be exclusively restricted for the assessment of Jury and the Organiser of the competition.
- If any Script Writer wants to participate in the story telling competition , he or she may preferably register their story with the Screenwriters Association of India http://swaindia.org/
- We focus on storyteller’s content for feature films, web-series, short film, digital platform content show format.
- The story cannot be released elsewhere ,until the results are announced at the festival.
- Festival Judges and the Organiser, in their sole discretion, can disqualify the piece deemed to be inappropriate or otherwise non-compliant.