9th Gujarat International Short Film Festival 2019
Rules And Regulations
- The Gujarat International Film Festival Companion, a non-commercial film festival forum jointly organizes the event with Dream kreator Digital Studio
- The festival invites short films of any genre from allover the world from professional/amateur as well as student film makers.
- Immediate online Registration is recommended on the announcement of the festival dates.
- The winning films will be awarded in the following categories:
- BEST SHORT FILM INTERNATIONAL AWARD -2019 – Award trophy and cash Rs 25,000/-(Twenty five Thousand rupees)
- BEST SHORT FILM DOCUMENTARY AWARD -2019 – 2019 Award trophy and cash Rs 10,000/- (Ten Thousand rupees)
- BEST SHORT FILM CHILDREN AWARD -2019 – Trophy
- BEST DIRECTOR AWARD-2019
- BEST CHILD ARTIST AWARD-2019
- BEST WRITER & DIRECTOR AWARD-2019
- BEST EDITOR AWARD-2019
- BEST SOUND DESIGNER AWARD-2019
- BEST VFX ARTIST AWARD-2019
- BEST CINEMATOGRPHER AWARD-2019
- BEST MUSIC DIRECTOR AWARD-2019
SPECIAL CATEGORIES AWARDS
- BEST MUSIC VIDEO ALBUM AWARD-2019
- BEST SHORT FILM ANIMATION AWARD-2019
- BESTSHORT FILM NARRATIVE AWARD-2019
- BEST SHORT FILM SOCIAL MESSAGE AWARD-2019
- For Student RS 1000/-, For foreign applicant (Non Indian) (usd) $ 22.44
- For Professional RS. 1500/- , For foreign applicant (non Indian) ( usd) $ 22.44
- Fees to be directly deposited or by Demand Draft Favoring of Dream Kreator Digital Studio in the Bank account whose details are given below.
Bank Details Account Name: DreamKreator Digital Studio Bank Name: Bank of India Branch Name: Adajan Branch, Surat.Gujarat-395001 A/C. Number: 275120110000288 IFCS Code: BKID0002751 Swift Code: BKIDIN BBSRT
The participants are supposed to send the proof of the payment of entry fees deposited into the above Bank account by sending its Xerox (Photo copy) to the Institute through e-mail or courier.
If the participant wishes, he/she can send the short film online by wetransformer.com,Vimeo.com/YouTube.com link. In the similar way entry form, poster etc. can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The film sent to the festival must be originally created. If the participant has used music or any such contents, he/she must have done so after seeking due permission. in that case, the institute will not be responsible for the copyright infringement and plagiarism.