10TH INTERNATIONAL FILM PROJECT COMPETITION 2021
Rules And Regulations
Gujarat International Film Festival Society is organising its 10th International Film Project Festival -2021 at Surat (Gujarat, India).
Rules & Regulations:
- The festival invites short films of any genre from all over the world from professional / amateur as well as student filmmakers.
- Immediate online registrationis recommended on the announcement of the festival dates.
- In the finale of the International film festival, 12 films will be screened, out of which three films will be awarded in the following three categories:
- Platinum Award
- Golden Award
- Silver Award
The festival will be conducted at PVR, Multiplex theatre, Surat on 23rd October 2021.
- The winners will get a chance to initiate a film project (worth INR 10 lakhs approx.)
- For the same, award winning film maker will have to make movie of minimum of 90 minutes within a reasonable budget. After completion of the film, the rights will be sold to the OTT / Digital platform. The filmmaker will sign a legal partnership agreement with Dreamkreator Studio.
- Entry Fees For registration:INR 1500/-
- Fees must be directly deposited in the Bank account of DreamKreator Digital Studio at Bank of India, Adajan Branch, Surat.
Bank Details A/C. Number: 275120110000288 IFCS Code: BKID0002751
By Demand Draft Favoring of Gujarat International Film Festival Society.
- The participants are supposed to send the proof of the payment of entry fees deposited into the above Bank account by sending its Screenshot Image / Photocopy to the Institute through e-mail or courier.
- Note that entry fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Entry form can be downloaded from the website of the institute: www.giffindia.org.
- The participant must send his/her short film in Digital format:
1920+1080 MPEG4 or MP4 / Mov Format encoded in H264 and AAC (for audio ) measuring format 1920+1080.DVD, along with the film Trailer (1 minute) and poster (jpg), postcard size photograph of the Director (jpg), Demand Draft ( DD) for Entry Fee and the Entry Form to the institute through courier to the following address:
Gujarat International Film Festival Society
305, Blue trio, 3rdflr,
Opp. Green city,pal-Bhatha Road,
- if the participant wishes, he/she can send short film online by wetransformer.com,vimeo.com/You Tube.com link. Similarly entry form, poster, etc can also be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The winners of the competition should come to Surat to receive the award on his/ her own expenses. The festival will not provide any travel allowance or accommodation facility.
- Your entry must contain the list of the team members, technicians separately attached.
- Films should be produced after January 1, 2018.
- Non-Hindi Language short films must have English subtitles.
- The synopsis of the short film must not exceed 100-120 words.
- The length of the short film sent for the festival must be a minimum of 3 minutes and a maximum of 30 minutes.
- The organizers reserve the right to change the date, venue, and rules of the festival, which cannot be objected to by any of the participants or outsiders.
- The film must not show any scene or present any dialogue in its story which may hurt the sentiments of any race or religion or which may be controversial.
- The participants should abide by the decision of the judges without any objection. If someone would raise any doubt or objection, his/her entry would be eliminated from the festival.
- Filmmakers whose films are selected by the festival will be informed through email.
- It will be the responsibility of the award winning film maker and his/her crew members to form the team, in order to do the Filmmakers project.
- The director and the producer of the winning team must submit. the script/screen play of the film within 3 months of the completion of the festival for participation in the film project.
- The production of the film project will be allowed only if the script/ screenplay of the winning team is approved by the OTT platform company and the Organizers of the Film Festival.